15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Carey, S.
- Carey, S. (1985). Conceptual change in childhood. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Carey, S. (1991). Knowledge acquisition: Enrichment or conceptual change? In S. Carey & R. Gelman (Eds.),. The epigenesis of mind: Essays on biology and cognition. (pp. 257-291). Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Carey, S., Evans, R., Honda, M., Jay, E., Unger, C. (1989). An experiment is when you try it and see if it works: A study of grade 7 students' understanding of the construction of scientific knowledge. International Journal of Science Education. 11, 514-529.
- Smith, C., Carey, S., Wiser, M. (1985). On differen-tiation: A case study of development of the concepts of size, weight, and density. Cognition. 21, 177-237.