15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Anderson, C.W.
- Anderson, C., Sheldon, T., Dubay, J. (1990). The effects of instruction on college nonmajors' conceptions of respiration and photosynthesis. Journal of Research in Science Teaching. 27, 761-776.
- Anderson, C., Smith, E. (1983). Children's conceptions of light and color: Understanding the concept of unseen rays. East Lansing: Michigan State University, ERIC No. ED 270 318.
- Bishop, B., Anderson, C. (1990). Student conceptions of natural selection and its role in evolution. Journal of Research in Science Teaching. 27, 415-427.
- Lee, O., Eichinger, D.C., Anderson, C.W., Berkheimer, G.D., Blakeslee, T.S. (1993). Changing middle school students' conceptions of matter and molecules. Journal of Research in Science Teaching. 30, 249-270.
- Roth, K., Anderson, C. (1987). The power plant: Teacher's guide to photosynthesis. Occasional Paper no. 112. Institute for Research on Teaching. East Lansing: Michigan State University, ERIC No. ED 288 699.
- Smith, E., Anderson, C. (1986). Alternative conceptions of matter cycling in ecosystems. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the National Association for Research in Science Teaching. San Francisco, CA.