15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Solomon, J.
- Black, P., Solomon, J. (1983). Life world and science world: Pupils' ideas about energy. In G. Marx (Ed.),. Entropy in the school: Proceedings of the 6th Danube seminar on physics education. (pp. 43-55). Budapest: Roland Eotvos Physical Society.
- Solomon, J. (1983). Learning about energy: How pupils think in two domains. European Journal of Science Education. 5, 49-59.
- Solomon, J. (1985). Teaching the conservation of energy. Physics Education,. 20, 165-170.
- Solomon, J. (1991). Teaching about the nature of science in the British National Curriculum. Science Education. 75, 95-103.
- Solomon, J. (1992). Images of physics: How students are influenced by social aspects of science. In R. Duit, F. Goldberg, & H. Niedderer (Eds.),. Research in physics learning: Theoretical issues and empirical studies. (pp. 141-154). Kiel, Germany: Institute for Science Education at the University of Kiel.
- Solomon, J., Duveen, J., Scot, L., McCarthy, S. (1992). Teaching about the nature of science through history: Action research in the classroom. Journal of Research in Science Teaching. 29, 409-421.