15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Schoenfeld, A.
- Schoenfeld, A. (1985). Mathematical problem solving. New York: Academic Press.
- Schoenfeld, A. (1989a). Explorations of students' mathematical beliefs and behavior. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education. 20, 338-355.
- Schoenfeld, A. (1989b). Problem solving in context(s). In R. Charles & E. Silver (Eds.),. The teaching and assessing of mathematical problem solving. (pp. 82-92). Reston, VA: National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
- Schoenfeld, A. (1992). Learning to think mathematically: Problem solving, metacognition, and sense making in mathematics. In D. Grouws (Ed.),. Handbook of research on mathematics teaching and learning. (pp. 334-370). New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.