15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Bell, B.
- Bell, B. (1981). When is an animal, not an animal?. Journal of Biological Education. 15, 213-218.
- Bell, B., Brook, A. (1984). Aspects of secondary students understanding of plant nutrition. Leeds, UK: University of Leeds, Centre for Studies in Science and Mathematics Education.
- Bell, B., Freyberg, P. (1985). Language in the science classroom. In R. Osborne & P. Freyberg (Eds.),. Learning in Science. (pp. 29-40). Auckland, NZ: Heinemann.
- Brook, A., Briggs, H., Bell, B. (1983). Secondary students' ideas about particles. Leeds, UK: The University of Leeds, Centre for Studies in Science and Mathematics Education.