15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Minstrell, J.
- Minstrell, J. (1982). Explaining the "at rest" condition of an object. The Physics Teacher. 20, 10-14.
- Minstrell, J. (1989). Teaching science for understanding. In L. Resnick & L. Klopfer (Eds.),. Toward the thinking curriculum: Current cognitive research. (pp. 129-149). Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Minstrell, J. (1992). Facets of students' knowledge and relevant instruction. In R. Duit, F. Goldberg, & H. Niedderer (Eds.),. Research in physics learning: Theoretical issues and empirical studies. (pp. 110-128). Kiel, Germany: Institute for Science Education at the University of Kiel.
- Minstrell, J., Stimpson, V., Hunt, E. (1992). Instructional design and tools to assist teachers in addressing students' understanding and reasoning. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association. San Francisco.