15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Linn, M.
- Linn, M., Clement, C., Pulos, S. (1983). Is it formal if it's not physics? The influence of content on formal reasoning. Journal of Research in Science Teaching. 20, 755-776.
- Linn, M., Songer, N.B. (1991). Teaching thermo-dynamics to middle school students: What are appropriate cognitive demands?. Journal of Research in Science Teaching. 28, 885-918.
- Linn, M., Swiney, J. (1981). Individual differences in formal thought: Role of cognitions and aptitudes. Journal of Educational Psychology. 73, 274-286.