15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Levstik, L.
- Downey, M., Levstik,L. (1988). Teaching and learning history: The research base. Social Education. 336-342.
- Downey, M., Levstik, L. (1991). Teaching and learning history. In J. Shaver (Ed.),. Handbook of research on social studies teaching and learning. (pp. 400-410). New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Levstik, L. (1986). The relationship between historical response and narrative in a sixth-grade classroom. Theory and Research in Social Education,. 16(1), 1-19.
- Levstik, L. (1988). Historical narrative and the young reader. Theory into Practice. XXVIII(2), 114-119.
- Levstik, L., Pappas, C. (1987). Exploring the development of historical understanding. Journal of Research and Development in Education. 21(1), 1-15.