15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Behr, M.
- Behr, M., Lesh, R., Post, T., Silver, E. (1983). Rational number concepts. In R. Lesh & M. Lindau (Eds.),. Acquisition of mathematical concepts and processes. (pp. 91-126). New York: Academic Press.
- Behr, M., Wachsmuth, I., Post, T., Lesh, R. (1984). Order and equivalence of rational numbers: A clinical teaching experiment. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education,. 15, 323-341.
- Heller, P., Ahlgren, A., Post, T., Behr, M., Lesh, R. (1989). Proportional reasoning: The effect of two context variables, rate type, and problem setting. Journal of Research in Science Teaching. 26, 205-220.
- Hiebert, J., Behr, M. (Eds.) (1988). Number concepts and operations in the middle grades. Reston, VA: National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.