15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Gunstone, R.
- Baird, J., Fensham, P., Gunstone, R., White, R. (1989). A study of the importance of reflection for improving teaching and learning. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the National Association for Research in Science Teaching. Paper, National Association for Research in Science Teaching. San Francisco, ERIC No. ED 307 151.
- Champagne, A., Gunstone, R., Klopfer, L. (1985). Effecting changes in cognitive structures among physics students. In L. West & A. Pines (Eds.),. Cognitive structure and conceptual change. (pp. 61-90). Orlando, FL: Academic Press.
- Gunstone, R., Watts, M. (1985). Force and motion. In R. Driver, E. Guesne, & A. Tiberghien (Eds.),. Children's ideas in science. (pp. 85-104). Milton Keynes, UK: Open University Press.
- Gunstone, R., White, R. (1981). Understanding of gravity. Science Education. 65, 291-299.