15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Fuson, K.
- Fuson, K. (1988). Children's counting and concepts of number. New York: Springer Verlag.
- Fuson, K. (1992). Research on whole number addition and subtraction. In D. A. Grouws (Ed.),. Handbook of research on mathematics teaching and learning. (pp. 243-275). New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Fuson, K., Richards, J., Briars, D. (1982). The acquisition and elaboration of the number word sequence. In C. Brainerd (Ed.),. Progress in cognitive development research Vol. 1: Children's logical and mathematical cognition. (pp. 33-92). New York: Springer Verlag.
- Fuson, K., Willis, G. (1989). Second graders' use of schematic drawings in solving addition and subtraction word problems. Journal of Educational Psychology. 81, 514-520.