15. The Research Base
- The Role of Research
- The Nature of the Research Literature
- Research Findings By Chapter and Section
View author’s reference(s)
Author: Dreyfus, A.
- Dreyfus, A., Jungwirth, E. (1988). The cell concept of 10th graders: Curricular expectations and reality. International Journal of Science Education. 10, 221-229.
- Dreyfus, A., Jungwirth, E. (1989). The pupil and the living cell: A taxonomy of dysfunctional ideas about an abstract idea. Journal of Biological Education. 23, 49-55.
- Jungwirth, E., Dreyfus, A. (1990). Identification and acceptance of a posteriori causal assertions invalidated by faulty enquiry methodology: An international study of curricular expectations and reality. In D. Herget (Ed.),. More history and philosophy of science in science teaching. (pp. 202-211). Tallahassee, FL: Florida State University.
- Jungwirth, E., Dreyfus, A. (1992). After this, therefore because of this: One way of jumping to conclusions. Journal of Biological Education. 26, 139-142.